Acces ramps access ramp curved aluminium 150 cm (pair)
Height difference: 20 - 50 cm|L: 1490, W: 200, H: 35 (mm)|Article code: 86G15-35
- Choose height difference:
- 20 - 50 cm (3)
- 50 - 80 cm (2)
- 80 - 120 cm (1)
- All (6)
High-quality aluminum ramp with curved construction, set of 2 pieces. A curved ramp is widely used for low machines and vehicles. A curved construction ensures that there is no 'deep' angle between the highest point of the ramp and the tail lift / elevation. Easy to move due to the light weight, 3 kg each. The anti-slip profile prevents slipping.
Maximum load capacity 450 kg. Ideal angle 27 degrees. Ideal trailer height 50 cm. The load capacity depends on various factors and decreases if:
- the drive-on height of the ramp decreases.
- the axle distance is less than 1250 mm.
- the road contact is less than 100 x 150 mm.
- the weight distribution is different than 2/3 on one axle and 1/3 on the other axle.
- drive-up speeds are above 5 km/h.
- there are vibrations when accelerating or braking abruptly.
The ramps must be fully raised with the flat part attached to the bottom of the trailer so that it cannot slide. When calculating the load capacity, the dynamic load has been taken into account and the safety factor 2 has been used with a weight of more than 500 kg. Calculate the weight as follows; total weight of the vehicle + fuel (1 liter is 1 kg) + weight of 1 person + weight of accessories.
* not suitable for tracked vehicles!