Container loading ramp mobile adjustable in height
L: 12000, W: 2390, H: 980 (mm)|Article code: 99-3207
mobile loading bridge is a ramp, specially developed for loading and unloading containers and trucks with a forklift truck. Our new loading bridge is a 12 meter long, sloping ramp, under which a wheel set is mounted so that the whole is mobile. Thanks to the hydraulic hand pump, the highest part of the ramp can be adjusted in height from 980 to 1700 mm. The driving surface of the ramp consists of an anti-slip driving surface and is 1.8 m wide. The highest part of the loading bridge runs horizontally for 2.5 metres, so that the forklift truck can drive horizontally into the loading and unloading area.
- can be used at several locations, even when they are relatively far apart.
- only one person is needed to load/unload containers independently with a forklift truck. A huge saving on labor costs because other methods often require 2 to 3 people.
- loading/unloading up to 3 times faster than the conventional way with a hand pallet truck in the container.
- huge saving of time and labor (fewer people can load/unload a container faster), the investment amount is quickly earned back.
- in the case of heavy barrels, crates or pallets, a container loading bridge makes working safer and improves working conditions during loading/unloading.